[keycloak-user] Red Hat SSO

Yeo Wee Tat (NCS) weetat at ncs.com.sg
Mon Nov 18 05:17:26 EST 2019

Hi all
I have issue in retrieve KeycloakSecurityContext using Keycloak Servlet Filter adapter. The SSO server is Red Hat SSO 7.2
The Keycloak Servlet Filter adapter version is 6.0.1. Is the version issue with Red Hat SSO 7.2.
The KeycloakSecurityContext is null. I have tested below code in standalone Keycloak SSO server , no issue. Anyone have suggestions ? Thanks

this.keycloakSecurityContext = (KeycloakSecurityContext) request.getSession().getAttribute(KeycloakSecurityContext.class.getName());

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.keycloak</groupId>
    <artifactId>keycloak-servlet-filter-adapter</artifactId>
    <version>6.0.1</version>
</dependency>

Best Regards and Thanks

Wee Tat , Yeo  (NCS)
Consultant, NCS Pte Ltd

WARNING: This e-mail transmission is intended only for the addressee. Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended addressee, you should delete it and must not copy, distribute it or take any action in reliance thereon. Communication of any information in this email to any unauthorised person is an offence under the Official Secrets Act (Cap 213). Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this by mistake.