[keycloak-user] Changing "/auth/admin" route

Jose Riguera jose.riguera at springernature.com
Tue Nov 19 09:29:43 EST 2019

Hello,

I have a requirement to move admin route '/auth/admin'  to something
like '/internal/admin', because we have a reverse generic HTTP proxy
load balancer which blocks  all '/internal/*' path from outside
(public). Our company does not want to have "admin" public available
and it is not possible to change the HTTP proxy LB to block additional
routes.

I have some concerns, I think it can break the Web admin interface
because of JS,
am I right with my concern?  Do you see it feasible?

Thanks,
Jose Riguera