[keycloak-user] how to register keycloak event Listener provider SysoutEventListenerProvider

vinayak kelapkar kvinayak0705 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 13:24:10 EST 2019

Hi ,

I just wanted to read events generate by keycloak in my spring boot
application .
e.g. Any new user recently added /removed or deleted from keycloak should
emit an event and
fire an my Spring Boot application API so that I can update the user
information in to my application.
I just wanted to know how do I register e.g. SysoutEventListenerProvider in
keycloak ?
as I do not see a UI provision in
I came across the git code @
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/blob/latest/event-listener-sysout/src/main/java/org/keycloak/quickstart/event/listener/SysoutEventListenerProvider.java
But not really sure where do I put below SysoutEventListenerProvider class
in keycloak so that
onEvent would automatically gets triggered where I can write my custom
logic to hit my Spring Boot API for further action