[keycloak-user] [UMA] Submitting Permission Request

sesnor.silva at sapo.pt sesnor.silva at sapo.pt
Tue Nov 26 10:37:45 EST 2019

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for your reply.

Sadly I'm still having trouble understanding how this "ticket" is
generated. Is this something that you have to generate on the
backend/resource server manually? I.E. Do I generate this ticket every
time there's a HTTP 401 error? If so, what are the rules for
generating it? How will keycloak know that is ticket is legitimate how
does it know which resource it's pointing to?

Thank you and best regards,
Silva