[keycloak-user] Multiple sessions in the same realm

Asier Aguado asier.aguado at cern.ch
Thu Nov 28 07:12:29 EST 2019

Hi,

I'm setting up a client that forces the user to log in even when he/she
is already logged in. I'm doing this by editing the Browser
authentication flow, as suggested here
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53048205/how-to-force-login-per-client-with-keycloak-best-practice).

When I try to log in with a different account to the one I'm already
logged in, I get an error: "You are already authenticated as different
user X in this session. Please logout first.". I would like to be able
to log in with a different account just for this client, without logging
out. Is this possible without moving the client to a different realm?

Thank you,

Asier