[keycloak-user] JBoss EAP/WildFly Adapter - JAAS Login Module for OTP

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Sep 3 03:21:23 EDT 2019

I am not sure what exactly you want to achieve? Do you want:
a) SSO login, which means that your application will redirect to
Keycloak and the login forms will be displayed by Keycloak?
b) Or do you want your application to "display" the login forms?

The Keycloak is SSO, so it is highly recommended to use the use-case
(a). In that case, you need to change the "auth-method" to KEYCLOAK as
you pointed (in case that your application is deployed on Wildfly
server). It is recommended to try some Keycloak quickstarts. Once your
application redirects to Keycloak, you can just configure OTP
authenticator on the Keycloak side and you don't need to configure
anything more on your application side. The used authenticators and
authentication mechanisms will be completely controlled by Keycloak.

Marek