[keycloak-user] Use keycloak classes from a custom Authenticator: NoClassDefFoundError

Daniel.Meyerholt at eventim.de Daniel.Meyerholt at eventim.de
Wed Sep 4 10:24:04 EDT 2019

Hi,
I do not know your exact project setup but you have to declare any dependencies as wildfly isolates classloaders.
As AbstractIdpAuthenticator is included in the keycloak-services module, you can use this In the jar's META-INF/MANIFEST.MF:
Dependencies: org.keycloak.keycloak-services

Maybe additional Modules have to be included as well.

See appropriate documentation of how to do this in your favourite build tool.

See http://docs.wildfly.org/17/Developer_Guide.html#ear-class-loading (applies to keycloak's jar mechanism as well)

Best
Daniel