[keycloak-user] Keycloak behind two different proxies

Yang Yang yy8402 at icloud.com
Thu Sep 5 07:42:18 EDT 2019

Hello,

I have a use case where Keycloak needs to be deployed behind two different proxies: UserA —> ProxyA —> Keycloak <— ProxyB <— UserB, could you help to tell how to make it work?

I followed the installation guide and got it work for UserA/ProxyA or UserB/ProxyB, but cannot make it work for both. This major problem is, rather than two different providers for UserA/ProxyA and UserB/ProxyB respectively, I can only set one fixed provider.

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks,
Yang