[keycloak-user] User cannot assign client Role to user with just

robrecht anrijs robrecht.anrijs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:37:33 EDT 2019

Sebastian,

Thx for the quick response, I've tried it, indeed, it's better. Only that
client is visible now.

But I would expect, that I don't have to give access to the whole client.
When using fine-grained permissions I have to add my user-policy to the
view-scope permission of the specific client. Only then the user can add a
client-role to a user or group.
I would expect that the map-roles scope would be sufficient?

Regards,
Robrecht