[keycloak-user] Testing realm-mangement fine grain access control

M Foster fostdev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:59:05 EDT 2019

Ah, I figured it out. I also had to enable Permissions for the entire User
base under Users > Permissions, then click "manage-group-membership". This
created the mange-group-membership.permission.users permission in
realm-management, to which I applied the admin user policy. Now the "Join"
button appears and I can add a user to the group I configured earlier.

Not the easiest of procedures.