[keycloak-user] Feature Request

Sushil Singh sushil.singh at guavus.com
Sat Sep 14 09:12:56 EDT 2019

Hi,

As of now there is support of only http-method-as-scope when policyEnforcer is enabled inorder to get the mapping between application scopes and keycloak defined scopes. But I want to use keycloak not only for rest api's but for other use cases where I can have application specific custom resources (independent of URI requested) and actions(scopes). i want some API to provide support for custom resources as well as scopes

ex-: I have a pipeline to run and it can have actions like STOP ,RUN , RESTART and some actions like CREATE AND RESTART. So there can be one scope or a combination of multiple scopes for a resource to be accessed. So adding a functionality where user can use custom scopes would be of great help and extend its usability for non rest api's also.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-11300

Thanks,

Sushil Pratap Singh