[keycloak-user] Redirect to URI with fragments after successful login

Yang Yang yy8402 at icloud.com
Wed Sep 18 05:56:12 EDT 2019

Hello,

Could you help to tell how I can be redirected to the original URI directly after successful login with Keycloak?

When an application (e.g. https://www.mysite.com/myapplication/) is protected by Keycloak, I can access URI with fragment (e.g. https://www.mysite.com/myapplication/abc#12345/zxcdf) after I have successfully logged in. If I try to access the URI before logged in, I will be redirect to the login page for authentication, as expected, but then, after I submit my credentials successfully, I will be redirected to the URI without fragment (https://www.mysite.com/myapplication/abc).

Is it possible for me to be redirected to the original URI with fragment after login? What should I do to get that?

Thanks,
Yang