[keycloak-user] Support multiple authentication in a single war

Kavis Pandey kavis.pandey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 00:13:00 EDT 2019

Hi,
We have JSP+Servlet application (running on wildfly-10) that is
configured with Keycloak using keycloak-wildfly adapter. We have used
multi-tenancy feature of Keycloak and create the Keycloak Deployment
object during runtime by implementing KeycloakConfigResolver. That
works fine.
Now we have a requirement where our application needs to fall-back to
FORM based authentication instead of Keycloak based on certain
conditions. So basically we need to support multiple authentication
mechanisms during runtime (BASIC + KEYCLOAK)
Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance,
Kavis