[keycloak-user] Single-Realm installation, start page, less deep links?

Felix Schäfer felix at fachschaften.org
Sat Sep 21 15:05:18 EDT 2019

Hello,

I’m looking for some pointers regarding a few irks we still have with our Keycloak installation. Our Keycloak currently is a frontend for our LDAP and the place our users can change their password, emails, and so on.

As this realm, i.e. the realm managing and fronting the LDAP, will ever be the only one, is there a way to change the / (root) link to go to that realm or its login page instead of showing the default start page? Furthermore, the /auth/realms/some-realm part of the URL feels kinda redundant, any way I can just remove it, and be it with a rewriting rule in our reverse proxy?

Thanks,

Felix