[keycloak-user] Link directly to the Registration page

Stuart keycloak at collectivesystems.com
Thu Sep 26 04:55:12 EDT 2019

Hi Stian,

I'm not sure I follow.   I'm trying to directly go to

https://keycloak.gc4.io/auth/realms/TEST/login-actions/registration?client_id=https%3A%2F%2Ftest.gc4.io

But I just get redirected to
https://keycloak.gc4.io/auth/realms/TEST/login-actions/authenticate?client_id=https%3A%2F%2Ftest.gc4.io&tab_id=TxII0X-A_CY

If I then click on the 'register' link I land on the register page. Which
is the same as the first URL but with &tab_id=<random string> on the end.

(So I guess you need to start a 'session' in keycloak so your session has
an associated tab_id.   (please forgive my confusion, I'm only a week into
keycloak :-) ))

Thanks,