[keycloak-user] register new user; redirect to specific client url

Matthieu Huin mhuin at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 05:36:03 EDT 2019

Hello John,

I happen to have written a MQTT event listener for keycloak:
https://github.com/mhuin/keycloak-event-listener-mqtt - it's mostly based
on the text event listener you can find in the keycloak-examples repository
on github.

It's kind of "alpha" status because there aren't tests and it doesn't
support config parameters, and also mostly because my Java skills are
extremely limited; but I managed to make it work with Keycloak 6 a while
ago and in my specific MQTT setup, following KC's documentation about SPIs.
Hopefully it'll give you some pointers to achieve what you want. Also, feel
free to contribute to it if you can!

Best regards,

MHU