[keycloak-user] Link directly to the Registration page

Stuart keycloak at collectivesystems.com
Thu Sep 26 08:07:42 EDT 2019

Hi Stian,

I'm not getting anywhere.  My app is using SAML, so the urls I see are the
login-actions ones.

 https://keycloak.gc4.io/auth/realms/TEST/login-actions/authenticate?
<https://keycloak.gc4.io/auth/realms/TEST/login-actions/authenticate?client_id=https%3A%2F%2Ftest.gc4.io&tab_id=TxII0X-A_CY>

have you an example login request with the 'auth' bit, so I can try and
find in in the apps configuration??

(I tried changing auth to registration in the above, but I got a 404.)

Thanks,

S.