[keycloak-user] Sign in with Apple?

Jeffrey Sambells jeffrey.sambells at quarter4.io
Thu Sep 26 09:49:50 EDT 2019

I’ve been trying to make this work and almost had it using the OICD provider. I can configure it to start the process, goes to Apple's server and authenticates but then when it redirects back to Keycloak, Apple uses a POST request to send back the state and code instead of a GET. It looks like the OIDC provider only supports GET (https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/broker/oidc/AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider.java#L457 <https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/broker/oidc/AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider.java#L457>) is there any way around this without creating a custom provider?

Thanks,

Jeffrey