[mod_cluster-dev] [Fwd: Re: releasing mod_cluster-1.0.0.Beta2]

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 11:11:58 EST 2008

Forwarding to mod_cluster-dev list...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Paul Ferraro <paul.ferraro at redhat.com>
To: jean-frederic clere <jclere at redhat.com>
Cc: Paul Ferraro <pferraro at redhat.com>, Brian Stansberry <brian.stansberry at redhat.com>, Remy Maucherat <rmaucher at redhat.com>, Mladen Turk <mturk at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: releasing mod_cluster-1.0.0.Beta2
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:09:09 -0500

On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 14:40 +0100, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have started http://www.jboss.org/mod_cluster/changelog.html, Paul
> could you please add the JAVA part?

I'll do that now.

> Any other open things preventing the release happening once that done?

Nope.

> What do you think is still missing for GA?

Here's my list (I'll get this all in jira today):
* Investigate auto-registration of JBW listener/dependency
* Mechanism for excluding specific webapps from mod_cluster httpd
registration
* Get existing integration tests runnable from maven/ant.
* HA integration tests
* Setup java build in Hudson
* Setup automated testing in Hudson