[mod_cluster-dev] Configuring checking a crashed worker

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 08:06:54 EDT 2009

*Which properties do I have to set (I guess in mod-cluster-jboss.beans
in HAModClusterConfig) to remove crashed workers from http's tables ?*

I want httpd (mod-cluster) to periodically try to connect to a worker
and remove the worker is the connection is dead.

In mod_jk, I guess (according to [1]) I'd have to set ping_mode=I, with
ping_timeout being the interval and connection_ping_interval to a value
in secs after which a conn will be checked if idle.

I don't know which props I have to use with mod_cluster: nodeTimeout ?
[2] I guess that's only for open sockets though...

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html
[2] http://jboss.org/mod_cluster/native/mod_jk.html

--
Bela Ban