[mod_cluster-dev] Excluded contexts

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 11:40:50 EST 2009

It also occurs to me that determining which contexts to exclude from
httpd auto-registration based on the context path alone is not
sufficient.  This really needs to be host-qualified.
e.g.
<property name="excludedContexts">${jboss.modcluster.excludedContexts:host1.ROOT,invoker,jbossws,jmx-console,juddi,web-console}</property>

This would define the invoker,jbossws,jmx-console,juddi,web-console
contexts from the default host, as well as the root context from host1,
but *not* the root context from the default host.

Thoughts?

Paul