[mod_cluster-dev] Session temporarily unavailable
bban at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 11:28:05 EDT 2009
OK, here's what happens:
* Nodes node1 and node2
* My session is on node1
* I kill -9 node1 and access the webapp
* "Service not available" for ca. 10 secs
* After ca 10 seconds, the session is failed over to node2
* However, mod-cluster-manager still lists node1 (forever) !
* I guess the AJP connection is closed by mod-cluster due to the
ping (every 10 secs ?)
Can we add functionality to remove a worker from httpd by the singleton
telling it that a worker crashed ?
Lead JGroups / Clustering Team
More information about the mod_cluster-dev