[netty-dev] Problem with ObjectDecoder in trunk

Frederic Bregier fredbregier at free.fr
Wed Oct 1 10:35:03 EDT 2008

Hi Trustin,

No problem for the delay. In fact, it is quite normal
(at least due to the distance and the different timezones).
I was able to continue to work with the previous version
(I almost keep one previous version for such case).

So yes, the bug is fixed, both in the test code and in my app.
I really thank you!!! You say you're late, but look, 49H only
to fix it, it is quite quick and efficient...
(in my job, I would like that all fixes could be done in 48H,
or even in 1 week or so... ;-)

Cheers!
Frederic

-----