Netty has problem to deal with the "Connection: close" message ... We cannot read the content.

Huican Ping pinghuican at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:02:57 EDT 2009

More information:

The messageReceived() message is same logic as the ones at http example
where it does
check "respStatus.getCode() == 200 && resp.isChunked() "

I noticed for the headers at 100th response:
	HTTP/1.1 200 OK
	Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
	Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:50:12 GMT
	Connection: close

That resp.isChunked() returns true !! While stepping into the code (at
DefaultHttpMessage.java isChunked() method), and I dumpped out headers, it
has Transfer-Encoding (which I don't know who added it mysteriously).
  {Connection=[close], Content-Type=[text/xml;charset=UTF-8], Date=[Tue, 02
Jun 2009 18:29:59 GMT], Server=[Apache-Coyote/1.1],
Transfer-Encoding=[chunked]}