client authentication with revoked cert results in server no response.

Neio pinghuican at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:39:11 EDT 2009

Hello Trustin,

I am using the 3.1.0 Beta1. I have a problem for ssl connection negative cases.

I am doing the client-authentication case, when the client sent in bad certficate (revoked certificate) for 4 times, for those 4 times, I got ssl connection fail at client side which is expected; Starging from 5th input message, my client just stuck since it doesn't get the reply back from the server anymore.

In my Handler exceptionCaught() method, when exception happens, I did getChannel().close(). I saw for the first 4 messages, the code goes into this method. But from 5th on, it was not.

I am using Windows XP 2002, service package 3. My CPU is Core2DUO T7700 at 2.40GHz 2.39GHz.

Do you have any idea about it?

Thanks
HP