SSL Exception

Michael McGrady mmcgrady at topiatechnology.com
Tue Sep 1 08:30:20 EDT 2009

Thank you, Trustin.  This is very interesting.  Essentially I had to
solve the problem by using a monitor to throttle Netty.  The result is
plenty fast, but without the throttle it was "off to the races".
Netty is unbelievably fast.

Mike

On Aug 31, 2009, at 10:07 PM, 이희승 (Trustin Lee) wrote:

> It means the connection has been closed for some reason such as an
> error in the O/S network stack.  It doesn't necessarily mean your O/S
> is broken but it could be due to overload, and so on.  Please google
> for the error message.
>
> On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 05:08:46 +0900 (KST)
> Michael McGrady <mmcgrady at topiatechnology.com> wrote:
>> Anyone have any idea why I keep getting these exceptions from the
>> SSL handler?
>>
>> Aug 29, 2009 1:07:26 PM
>> com.topiatechnology.karma.spi.transportadapter.netty.KarmaEncoder
>> INFO: CAUSE: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer MESSAGE:
>> Connection reset by peer

Mike McGrady
Principal Investigator AF081-028 AFRL SBIR
Senior Engineer
Topia Technology, Inc
1.253.720.3365
mmcgrady at topiatechnology.com