Can netty bind to multiple ports?

woodw woodw82 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 00:11:03 EDT 2009

I need to implement something similar to what you are planning, but using TCP
sockets. I would like to specify a separate handler for each port which the
Channel binds to. I know Mina allows IOAcceptor to bind to multiple ports
with a protocol handler for each port.

Is it possible to implement this in Netty. Appreciate any help I can get.