Can netty bind to multiple ports?

falconair shahbazc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 10:02:08 EDT 2009

Given code like this:
    {
     ChannelFactory factory =
     new NioServerSocketChannelFactory(
     Executors.newCachedThreadPool(),
     Executors.newCachedThreadPool());

     ConnectionlessBootstrap bootstrap = new
ConnectionlessBootstrap(factory);

     bootstrap.setPipelineFactory(new FastMarketDataPipelineFactory());

     //I want to do this
     //bootstrap.bind(getMultiplePortsFromFile());//<==============
     //I don't want to do this
     bootstrap.bind(getSinglePort());
    }

I'd like to avoid writing one bootstrap for each port to avoid writing more
code, avoid performance penalty (if any), etc.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 1:46 AM, Mike McGrady (via Nabble) <
ml-user+56678-1543996500 at n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2B56678-1543996500 at n2.nabble.com>