Congrats and HttpMessageDecoder

이희승 (Trustin Lee) trustin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:30:04 EDT 2009

Hey Adam,

Long time no see in the mailing list. :)

Thanks for reporting a documentation issue.  Such an effort is very
helpful to me as you know.

Once the integration with LittleShoot is done and you are confident
with Netty's awesomeness, please don't forget to write a testimonial. ;)

Cheers,
Trustin

--
Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/