Proxy server example

pavanmedishetty pavanmails at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 03:19:25 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I wrote a generic proxy server, with it ideally we should connect to any
website and browse them.
I am attaching source here.

I tested it with normal and SSL websites. Most of sites are working.

But some times getting issues with chunked responses, where first chunk is
passed to browser but failing to pass remaining chunks (browser to proxy
channel is getting closed before response is placed in that channel)

If any one can tell me if I wrote anything wrong in it. Thanks in Advance.

BTW: I used Trustin's Hexdump Proxy and modified some code in it to get this
proxy.
The main changes are:
1) Identifying Host dynamically from HTTP request.
2) Changed Pipeline coverage to "all"

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3608867/proxy.rar proxy.rar

-Pavan Medishetty