Some nwbie question - how to integrate Netty into WebApp

Frederic Bregier fredbregier at free.fr
Fri Sep 11 03:06:01 EDT 2009

Hi Olek,

Yes this could be the start for a multiple client requests since there is a
HttpServerPipelineFactory that gives you the multiple/concurrent access
capability.
Of course, other points could be added like thread managment, shutdown
process, ... Those points could be found in the documentation of Netty or
through some research in this mailing list.
Of course, if there are some missing points, just asks ! ;-)

Cheers,
Frederic

olekg wrote:

> olekg wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> I need to perform some tests of Comet/Streaming solution on various
>> platforms to provide a set of
>>

> I analyzed the snoop http example and I think it is something I could
> start with. I have a very basic question : Is such a code ready to serve
> multiple client requests ?
>
> regards Olek

-----
Hardware/Software Architect