Transfering large file from client to server

bgoetzmann bgoetzmann at sophia.symag.com
Tue Sep 29 05:33:56 EDT 2009

Thank you; I made a lot of progress that I mention here:
http://www.jboss.org/netty/community.html#nabble%2Buser%2FUserNodes.jtp%3Fuser%3D171143%26node%3D685743

I suspended this work for the moment because I'm writing a Grails plugin
that integrates the Atmopshere framework.
I think I will soon rework on that subject; certainly by writing a
demonstration combining Netty and JavaFX for transfering large files.

Bertrand ;-)