Handling upstream and timer events

Sergey S sergey.saleev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:37:01 EDT 2009

Hallo,

I'm trying to put together upstream handling and timer events. My
application logic depends on incoming messages from client and on events
from timer same time, so I need to make some kind of synchronization for
business methods.
I'm thinking about several solutions:
1) use a synchronized methods (blocks) in the business layer;
2) use a queue for channel events and timer events and process it in a
dedicated execution thread;

May be someone has relevant experience, what's best approach?

Thank you.