HttpResponseDecoder buffering data

halfempty gnell69 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:45:26 EDT 2010

Thanks Trustin. Sorry it took so long for me to reply back.

Currently what I'm doing to get the behavior I want is to put a
HttpResponseDecoder with a chunk size of 1 in the pipeline, followed by my
own implementation extending SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler. My handler
buffers the bytes until it has a full frame, which it then passes on to my
other code. So I think the direct answer to your question is that it is
transforming the chunks into my own object representing a frame.

Thanks!