Asynchronous IO

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:18:24 EDT 2010

I'm using Netty on a Linux box and it works just fine. Asynchronous
sockets are provided by your Java VM.

Remember that asynchronous IO can always be emulated in some way :)

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4
mlaverd.theunixplace.com/blog

 /"\
 \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
  X      against HTML e-mail