Specifying Accept Timeouts on Server Sockets

Sai Pullabhotla sai.pullabhotla at jmethods.com
Fri Aug 13 11:01:09 EDT 2010

Well, that's what I thought, but it did not work. It looks like the
IdleStateHandlers are working only for read and write timeouts, but
not for accept timeouts.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the accept timeouts should be
handled by the parent handler of a Bootstrap, not by the channel
pipeline that the child channels use. Is this correct? Could some one
give me some hints on how to get this working?