ChannelFutureProgressListener interface not working as expected!

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 01:41:16 EDT 2010

Hello Fahad,

It works for me on my Fedora 13 Linux.  What is your environment?  On
Windows, it may not work, but I don't remember exactly.  Zero copy file
transfer in Windows is broken anyway - please check out the FileRegion
API documentation.

HTH,
Trustin

--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/