ExceptionEvent.getCause() returns Throwable. Why ?

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:06:00 EDT 2010

It's not always that bad unfortunately.  Let's say a client send a very
large message that is greater than the server's heap and the server is
programmed to hold the whole message in the heap.  The server will be
raised with OOME when it tries to create a buffer for the incoming
message, but the server should keep working without a crash - the effect
of the error should remain local.

By definition, Errors should always make system completely
unoperational, but the reality is sometimes it can be recovered very easily.

--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/