Netty on GAE

Vladimir Tsanev tsachev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 02:41:45 EDT 2010

I saw that there is a way to run apache http client on GAE. I have not tried
it yet but I think that the problems with httpclient library are pretty much
the same as those with netty servlet. I do not have time to investigate it
now but I saw this link
http://peterkenji.blogspot.com/2009/08/using-apache-httpclient-4-with-google.htmland
will try it soon.

--