HttpChunkAggregator bug?

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:10:43 EDT 2010

You are correct.  I've just checked in the fix.

To sign up for an account, please visit here:

    https://community.jboss.org/login.jspa

and type your e-mail address on the right side form and click 'Confirm
address'.  Please feel free to let me know if you have a problem during
the regristration process.

Thank you,
Trustin

--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/