Server becomes unresponsive for unknown reason

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:21:41 EDT 2010

If you are seeing the following or similar message in your syslog:

TCP: Treason uncloaked! Peer 172.16.8.10:5455/49038 shrinks window
3981572292:3981572352. Repaired.

You might want to upgrade your kernel:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=5ea3a7480606cef06321cd85bc5113c72d2c7c68

Special thanks to Tim Fox, who discovered this issue while debugging
HornetQ and Netty.

HTH,
Trustin