Channel.write(Object obj)

Christian Migowski chrismfwrd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:24:25 EST 2010

Hi Michael,

now it is clear: you're writing to the ServerChannel - what are you
trying to achieve with this? (i.e. this is the problem). The
ServerChannel is only for accepting incoming connections.

What you want to do is to write to a client channel, i.e. when
channelOpen is called in your NJServerHandler, store the reference
retrieved from e.getChannel() somewhere and use this for writing -
this should work.

regards,
christian!