New problem upgrading from 3.1.3 -> 3.1.4

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 06:06:05 EST 2010

Hi Ian (and Robert),

I have applied the similar yet more stable performance optimization for
3.2.0.ALPHA3-SNAPSHOT today.  I am not sure if you are still able to
reproduce the problem with 3.1.4, but would you mind if I ask you to try
the latest build to see if there is no problem?

    http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/Netty/job/netty/2056/

Thanks in advance,
Trustin