Help with limiting number of possible channels

tnine todd at spidertracks.com
Fri Jun 10 23:51:37 EDT 2011

Hi all,
  My server performs a high throughput with very small messages, between 70
and 72 bytes.  I've limited my worker pool to 2 threads, however I'm still
receiving this exception.  https://gist.github.com/6129dbf31e9b2634d27f.

Is it possible to limit the netty server so that it doesn't consume all the
available file channels for the process?  I'm not actually having any issues
with CPU however, I'm receiving messages so quickly that the process uses
all available channels and crashes.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd