Graceful shutdown

Liche alistair.braden at nominet.org.uk
Mon Jun 20 05:53:36 EDT 2011

Norman Maurer-2 wrote:

> You should use a ChannelGroup for shutdown all channels:

Thanks - I had tried that. As far as I can see ChannelGroup.close() closes
all of the channels immediately, so if there is a message currently being
processed (e.g. waiting for a database operation to complete) then it will
kill the channel and not send a reply. I am required to send a reply if the
message has been processed. Or have I missed something?