Server responding before all the data is read

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:22:02 EDT 2011

In Netty, an HTTP request can be split into multiple messages
(HttpRequest and HttpChunks).  Therefore, even if you received
HttpRequest, the whole request might not have been received yet.  You'd
better wait until the last HttpChunk is received before sending the 401
response in this case.  Please refer to HTTP snoop example to see how to
handle the HTTP messages in Netty.

HTH