Incomplete writes

Eugene umputun at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:54:19 EDT 2011

just additional piece of info - the issue happened with
NioServerSocketChannelFactory only. Using OioServerSocketChannelFactory
makes completed and sent identical, but i'm planning to use it for a lot of
parallel connections and want to figure our a way to work with Nio

As far as I see, my init and pipeline seems to have nothing to do with this
issue, but in case you wondering:

bootstrap.setPipelineFactory(new ChannelPipelineFactory() {
 public ChannelPipeline getPipeline() {
   ChannelPipeline pipeline = Channels.pipeline();
   pipeline.addLast("idle", new IdleStateHandler(timer, ping_time/1000, 5,
0));
   pipeline.addLast("encoder", new PbsMessageEncoder(false));
   pipeline.addLast("handler", new PbsServerHandler(mf_service, ping_time));
   return pipeline;
}
});

 bootstrap.setOption("child.tcpNoDelay", true);
 bootstrap.setOption("child.keepAlive", true);
 bootstrap.bind(new InetSocketAddress(this.port));