Getting read/write throughput numbers

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:41:53 EDT 2011

Hello,

I implemented something like that in my project. I simply put a
handler at the very start of the pipeline. It would start recording on
the connection open event, and stop recording on the connection closed
event. If you add static variables, you can create global send/receive
statistics. Sky is the limit :)