Problem of hundreds ChannelHandler for one connection

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:45:25 EDT 2011

Hello,

I think you are trying to do something with Netty that it wasn't designed to to.
AFAIK, the pipeline stuff is to make transformations on the
input/output so that your handler can easily deal with things. So
Netty helps you splitting frames and decoding it to an object form of
your liking and all such things.

However, it comes a time when you should just let a handler... handle
... the request :)