Sane Number of Threads

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:50:23 EDT 2011

The default should work fine but it's a better idea to run the test with
different worker counts to get the optimal performance.

If you increase the I/O thread worker count, you might not need to add
ExecutionHandler assuming the business logic does not block too long.
Of course, the definition of 'too long' depends on how much latency you
can accept. :-)

Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/